Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Power Improvement















as an engine of my Human Powered Vehicle (HPV),A Specialized mountain bike that never lets me down every ride, after 4 times of weekly visit of 23km ride in Polloc Port, I can feel that my stamina and endurance in pedaling have a dramatic improvement.



In my 4th visit, I've noticed that I didn't take too much water, not too much rest, and can pedal with higher gears in uphills. I'm so happy with my improvements, even though I know I'm not strong enough, every weekend I train hard like they always say, "don't limit your challenge, challenge your Limits."

Last sunday, I made my fastest road record of 51km/hr as we descend in Pahm Resort, and I maintained a 32km/hr as we ride back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=a5b2ab133faaf1ad924165a8cf1e4515 ss_blog_claim=a5b2ab133faaf1ad924165a8cf1e4515