Thursday, April 2, 2009

“A bike can change a life ….. it changed mine!”

When I was in high school, every summer I've spent my vacation selling firewood to save money for a new BMX (Bicycle Moto Cross) Bike with my cousin. sometimes we harvest kangkong and sell them
into Hog raisers and even hunting coconuts for copra hahaha.. in our two months of hard work I have saved enough for a new bike. so I bought my Bike before summer's over because I want to enjoy the rest of the days biking, we usually ride in the misty rain forest, Rocky farms, and nearby mountain region towns. classes just started, we ride to school, we ride to play. we hit off roads to trails every weekends to improved our Freeride skills.

When I got in college, I used to ride only on weekends and virtually turned this city into a playground, with new peeps to meet, a new challenge on-road course provides opportunity to put into practice of street skills to become dirt jumpers.after college I have easily found a job, a very busy job that I can't even ride on weekends, since then, I been very busy, so I gave my bike to my little bro,Even though I have quit biking but my Interest and feelings as a biker are always here within me.


Few months ago, I really felt like I want to pedal again, so I bought a 2nd hand mountain bike to start with. I'm addicted into biking again! when I'm awake I'm thinking of my bike and places that I want to go, and when I asleep I'm Dreaming of it naman, walang kawala hahahaha thats why I have many Sleepless Nights kasi na-overecxite ako..since I bought my "low budget bike" every weekends is one hell of adventure, takes me to great places and closer to nature. burn some calories, getting out of the urban jungle and into the wilderness and mountains, having fun with friends, acquiring fresh air during the weekends, visit some beaches, Im also Taking pictures while on our way or in our destination, a great way to improve my photography skills.

4 comments:

  1. kailangan ba nako qoute and unqoute ang low budget bike :rofl: wla sa bike yan nasa performance ng nakasakay yan sir :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks maam.. sabi nga nila...

    "Bicycle is a curious vehicle, because the engine is its passenger"

    Thanks ulit maam sa comments... lakas kasi mag discriminate ng iba maam kaya dapat i-quote, di ko naman tinatago na mumurahin lang yan, wag lang ipamukha sa akin na nagpakatanga ako sa pagpili ng bike..

    ReplyDelete
  3. e syempre sir di nawawala ang mga mayayabang porke mahal ang bili sa bike nla hello naman no di lahat mapera :kilay:

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo nga maam :whisper: may kilala ako, mamahalin ang bike pero mahina ang tuhod eh, pag di na nila kaya, nagtatago kung magpapahinga para di mapahiya ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=a5b2ab133faaf1ad924165a8cf1e4515 ss_blog_claim=a5b2ab133faaf1ad924165a8cf1e4515